Along with thanking Children’s and Family Minister, Yvonne Wilken, Augustana will celebrate 2016 high school graduates with a reception in Fellowship Hall during Coffee Hour on Sunday, May 1.
Attention Graduates: Tell us about yourself
A special article featuring Augustana’s high school seniors will be included in the bulletin Sunday, May 1. Lyn Goodrum (email@example.com) needs the following information e-mailed to her by Tuesday, April 26, along with your senior picture. Or, bring a hard copy of your senior picture (or other favorite photo) to Augustana during office hours, and we can scan it for you.
- Your senior portrait or other photo;
- Your name as you want it listed in the bulletin;
- Name and city of the school from which you are graduating;
- Sports, activities, organizations, or hobbies in which you have been involved;
- Your hopes/plans for the future; and
- Talk about your faith and what it means to you.