Stay Connected: Sign up for Augustana’s ePistle Newsletter, or follow on Facebook or Twitter here.
- This event has passed.
Trailblazers: Ridgeview/Ruth Roberts Open Space Hike
Saturday, November 3, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm MDT
Ridgeview/Ruth Roberts Open Space Hike
Saturday, November 3, 2018, leave Augustana’s south parking lot at 9 a.m.
We will hike the Lake Link Trail, which starts at the edge of a Broomfield neighborhood near Miramonte Blvd. and Highway 287, winds its way north from Ridgeview Open Space and intersects with the Ruth Roberts Connector Trail. Scenic views of the Front Range can be enjoyed from these trails.
- Rating: Easy
- Distance: 4 miles round trip
- Guide: Jim Bull (303-466-0576 or email@example.com)
- To reserve your space for the trip, contact the guide listed for the event at phone number at least five days before the event.
- Please arrive ten minutes before departure time to have all gear loaded. Vehicles will car pool and leave at the scheduled time.
- Be prepared! For hiking, cross country skiing and snowshoeing you should bring water, rain gear, lunch and snacks, layered clothing (the weather can be very different from Denver’s), and appropriate foot gear. Sunscreen and a backpack are always necessary. Check with the guide to determine whether the activity is within your personal limits.