Stay Connected: Sign up for Augustana’s ePistle Newsletter, or follow on Facebook or Twitter here.
Understanding Your Grief
Sunday, October 9 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm MDT
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Sunday, repeating until Sunday, December 11, 2022
Bereavement Support Group
Saying goodbye to a loved one is never easy, but losing someone during a pandemic adds another dimension to grief and loss. You are invited to learn ten essential touchstones for finding hope and healing your heart. Your loss can be before pandemic as well. We will use the curriculum written by Dr. Alan D. Wolfelt of the Center for Loss and Transition in Fort Collins.
- Sundays, noon–1:30 p.m.
- Ten sessions, October 2–December 11, 2022
- Facilitators: Brian Bernhard, past grief group participant, and Sue Ann Glusenkamp, FCN
- Cost: 90 minutes each Sunday and $30 to cover cost of books
- Scholarships are available
- Limited to first ten registrants
- Each participant will receive two books to guide the journey
To register, contact Sue Ann at 303-388-4678 ext. 106 or by email by Sunday, September 25, 2022.