Stay Connected: Sign up for Augustana’s ePistle Newsletter, or follow on Facebook or Twitter here.
- This event has passed.
Event Series: Understanding Your Grief
Understanding Your Grief
Sunday, November 13, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm MST
Bereavement Support Group
Saying goodbye to a loved one is never easy, but losing someone during a pandemic adds another dimension to grief and loss. You are invited to learn ten essential touchstones for finding hope and healing your heart. Your loss can be before pandemic as well. We will use the curriculum written by Dr. Alan D. Wolfelt of the Center for Loss and Transition in Fort Collins.
- Sundays, noon–1:30 p.m.
- Ten sessions, October 2–December 11, 2022
- Facilitators: Brian Bernhard, past grief group participant, and Sue Ann Glusenkamp, FCN
- Cost: 90 minutes each Sunday and $30 to cover cost of books
- Scholarships are available
- Limited to first ten registrants
- Each participant will receive two books to guide the journey
To register, contact Sue Ann at 303-388-4678 ext. 106 or by email by Sunday, September 25, 2022.