Stay Connected: Sign up for Augustana’s ePistle Newsletter, or follow on Facebook or Twitter here.
- This event has passed.
Sunday, February 24, 2019 @ 9:15 am - 10:15 am MST
Augustana offers faith formation classes for newborns through senior high!
Sundays, 9:15 a.m., Classrooms
- Frolic Faith Class for newborns through age 3 and their parents will meet in the nursery. Children in Pre-K through 1st grade will meet in Rooms 6–7.
- Children in 2nd–4th grades will meet in Rooms 13–14.
- Confirmation, for students in grades 5–8, begins Sunday, September 16, 9:15–10:15 a.m., with an informational meeting in Rooms 1–3 for both parents and youth. Come meet your teachers, sign a covenant, and hear about what the year will look like.
- Breakfast Club is our Sunday morning faith formation opportunity for high school students. All youth in grades 9–12 are invited to come for fellowship, faith conversations, support, and, of course, breakfast. We meet in the Youth Room, 9:15–10:15 a.m.
- Adult Forum meets Sundays, 9:15 a.m., in the Anna Paulson Room.
- Families Inspired Together offers parents of children in Sunday school and youth groups a time and a place to know and support each other and to explore family and parenting issues from a faith perspective, second Sundays, 9:15 a.m., Rooms 2–3.
Cross Gen Faith Formation
Beginning in October 2018 and going through April 2019, the last Sundays of the month will be our Cross Gen Faith Formation, 9:15–10:15 a.m., in Fellowship Hall. All ages gather for a time of singing, sharing your highs and lows, reading scripture, conversation, prayers, and a blessing.