Stay Connected: Sign up for Augustana’s ePistle Newsletter, or follow on Facebook or Twitter here.
- This event has passed.
Grief Support Group
Sunday, September 24 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm MDT
Understanding Your Grief
Augustana’s next grief support group begins in September. Learn ten essential touchstones for finding hope and healing your heart using curriculum written by Dr. Alan D. Wolfelt of the Center for Loss and Transition in Fort Collins.
- Ten Sundays, September 24 through December 3, 2023, noon–1:30 p.m.
- Facilitators: Brian Bernhard, past grief group participant, and Sue Ann Glusenkamp, FCN
- Cost: 90 minutes each Sunday and $30 to cover books; scholarships are available
- Registration required by Sunday, September 17, 2023, to first ten registrants
- Each participant will receive two books to guide the journey
- To register, contact Sue Ann at 303-388-4678 ext. 106 or by email