In every heart there is an inner room, where we can hold our greatest treasures and our deepest pain.
Understanding Your Grief
Zoom Bereavement Support Group
Sundays, 10:30 a.m.–noon
November 1, 8, 15, 22 | December 6, 13, 20 | January 3, 10, 17, and 24
- Facilitators: Sue Ann Glusenkamp, FCN, and Debbie Carter, LPC
- Cost: 90 minutes each Sunday and $30 to cover cost of books
- Scholarships are available
- Registration required by Tuesday, October 20
- Limited group size to first 10 registrants
- Each participant will receive two books to guide the journey
- To register, contact Sue Ann by email
Saying goodbye to a loved one is never easy, but losing someone during a pandemic adds another dimension to grief and loss. If this has been your experience, you are invited to join this group and learn ten essential touchstones for finding hope and healing for your heart. Your loss can be before-pandemic as well. We will use the curriculum written by Dr. Alan D. Wolfelt of the Center for Loss and Transition in Fort Collins.
Following pandemic safety guidelines, we have decided to hold our support group in the Zoom format. Participants will receive a recurring Zoom link to join each Sunday morning and can remain in the comfort of their own home. If you would like to participate but do not have access to a computer or the internet, please contact Faith Community Nurse Sue Ann for alternative planning.